~Stereo Cube - Avenoir (Evilgrapez Remix)~ ~Stereo Cube - Avenoir (Evilgrapez Remix)~

Realy Nice!

I realy loved the relaxing theme of the song and the noise in the backround was a very good at filling up empty space in your mix. You also managed to make the song different from the original, but still maintaining the overall feeling of the original.

Good luck in the contest!

- MysticFlare

Evilgrapez responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you took a listen to the original first before submitting the review. Kinda bugs me a bit when people don't do that. :P

~Hero's Fire V1.5~ (Trailer Music) (Team Newbie Adventure 3 OST) ~Hero's Fire V1.5~ (Trailer Music) (Team Newbie Adventure 3 OST)

Nice Work. I Love The Chipstep-ish Beginning And The Transitions Are Very Good Especially The One That Leads Into The "Drop". I Wont Give You Any Less Stars Because Of The Length (I Know Its A Trailer).

To Summit It Was A Great Song With A Nice Tempo And Rhytm And A Happy, Nice, Hooking Melody.

-MysticFlare

Evilgrapez responds:

Thanks. I played with some EQ stuff to make the intro to the drop work like it did and I'm glad it all worked out fine! :D

~Return Trip~ ~Return Trip~

I Must Say Im Realy Impressed. The Ryhtm Worked Good With Beat And Is Nicely Mixed.
Alltho It Has One Downside, Its Not Intressting Inoff And It Could Use More Tension And Variation.
But The Intro Was Very Intressting And Tense Altho It Kinda Faded Away Halfway Throught The Drop.
I Recommend Looking At EDMProds Guide To Tension (And Energy).

Link: http://edmprod.com/tension/

But It Was Realy Good Anyways.

Evilgrapez responds:

Thanks so much for your helpful review! I'll be sure to check that website out.